Clients coming into Be Yoga & Wellness (the “studio”) are asked to be respectful of new practices that must be implemented for holistic sessions to continue.
COVID-19 Policy Practices include:
- Proof of full vaccination, or proof of a recognized medical exemption: required to attend the studio as per the Province of Ontario’s Vaccination Mandate as of September 22nd. Your account in the studio database will be updated.
- Complete the COVID-19 self-assessment/waiver: before every visit, declare that you are not ill nor have been knowingly exposed to an ill person https://form.jotform.com/202184975407258 If not completed prior to your appointment, your practitioner will assist you. Any clients confirmed to have had COVID-19 must provide proof of a recent negative test.
- Waiting in your car: when the treatment room is ready, your practitioner will meet you. If staying in your car is not possible, please wait outside and ensure physical distancing. There is limited seating when waiting outside is not possible. To help ensure this procedure please note that the studio doors may be locked until your practitioner comes out to meet you.
- Surgical masks are now standard equipment: for the protection of clients and your practitioner around the studio and during sessions. Please bring your own mask, if you do not have one, notify us and a disposable mask will be brought to you prior to entry. Note you will not be permitted to dispose of them in the studio.
- Hand sanitation is mandatory: upon entry you will be asked to immediately wash your hands or use the provided sanitizer prior to touching anything. Disposable paper towels are provided for every wash to reduce risk of contamination.
- Appointment scheduling will be tightly adhered to: time must be allowed between clients for cleaning/disinfecting all surfaces with your safety in mind. As always, we are taking great care in fogging the rooms & common areas with a botanical hospital grade disinfectant (Benefect).
- Keep 6-feet physically distant.
- Studio shower facilities are unavailable: for use in the short term.
- Eleanor Hayward is fully-vaccinated and boosted: for your knowledge and safety, as of winter 2022.
Eleanor Hayward, as your personal-care holistic practitioner, will also abide by applicable standards when providing in-home-visits:
- Covid-19 screening: distributed by text, and your response is required before each session.
- Surgical masks are now standard equipment: for the protection of clients and your practitioner during sessions.
- Hand sanitation is mandatory.
- All portable surfaces & linens are cleaned/disinfected: with your safety in mind.
Online services are exempt from these practices.
Relax, Refresh, Reflect and Rejuvenate
You Are the best investment you will ever make
Personal Empowerment, Embodiment and Evolution